About this role:
This is a part time role working over 5 days (Monday to Friday) providing support to a number of fee earners, primarily by the opening of new electronic files for them, preparing client care documentation and closing files at the conclusion of cases.
Once initial training has been undertaken it is envisaged this role could be undertaken working from home over 3 – 4 hours worked flexibly across each day. Day to day contact with colleagues would be maintained through Microsoft Teams.
The key elements of the role will be responsiveness, alongside accuracy in the file opening and closing process and preparation of documents.
We are seeking someone who has:
- Good oral and written communications skills, with good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, data inputting/storage
- A willingness to learn and become proficient in the use of our case management system
- The ability to respond to enquiries and circumstances appropriately and as necessary.
- The ability to manage their own time and workload.
Part Time: 16 hours per week
Salary: £18 000 pro rata
Holiday: 33 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata
Application: Please send a CV and covering letter to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 July 2021.
It is planned that interviews will take place in the week of 19 July 2021.
Cartridges Law recognises the crucial role played by its administrative staff; this role requires a commitment to the provision of professional support to fee earners. It should not be viewed as an opportunity to move to a fee earning role.