Experienced Company/Commercial Lawyer
Permanent Part Time: 20-25 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Location: 46 – 47 Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4 1AP [some home working and flexible hours possible]
Hours of Work: Office hours are 9am to 5pm on a Monday – Friday. As the role is part-time, days and hours will be negotiable. There will be a requirement for flexibility in the normal working hours and days dependent on the needs of the firm.
Reporting to: Head of the Commercial Team; this is a great opportunity for a qualified solicitor/CFILEX to join our busy team.
- Specific experience with business acquisitions and disposal along with work in corporate, join-venture, shareholder and partnership agreements. Have knowledge of reorganisations, transactions and policies within each of these company set ups.
- Ensure that any contractual arrangements entered into accurately reflect the intentions of the business and that all significant risks are managed appropriately.
A bit about you…
- You should be a qualified solicitor or equivalent.
- You should have extensive experience of commercial law gained over at least 5 years post qualification experience with sufficient technical and business experience to work autonomously.
- You should be someone who enjoys working on a wide variety of different types of commercial contracts, and businesses.
- You should be an excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels.
A bit about us…
Cartridges Law is a dynamic, independent firm rooted in its community. We have a desire to help businesses grow while maintaining legal compliance. Our team provides advice and support on commercial, property, employment and intellectual property law as well as trading standards, litigation and data protection.
Holidays: You will be entitled to 33 working days holiday per annum [including bank holidays], pro rata, rising to 35 days, pro rata after 5 years of service, and 38 days, pro rata after 10 years of service.
If you are interested in this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview dates TBC