Last Updated: 8 January 2021
Further to the latest government advice, our office remains closed to the public save for very limited essential attendances for clients which will be by appointment only. Our lawyers are continuing to work mainly from home using Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp or Zoom to hold remote meetings.
When attending at our office please do so by appointment only, wear a face covering, and make use of the hand sanitiser that is provided. You must inform us immediately and not attend the office if any of the following apply:
- Experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- Exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the SARS-CoV-2 – for example, someone in my household or I have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace.
- Had a positive SARS-CoV-2 test within the past 14 days.
- Advised to shield from the virus.
Court attendances are deemed essential under government guidelines and may still be in-person where a remote hearing is not suitable. Your lawyer will discuss this with you.
Some of our staff will have childcare or other caring commitments that they will need to manage alongside their work so they may be working outside of our usual opening hours to ensure they provide the service you expect. Because of this you may receive emails outside of normal working hours. There is no expectation that you respond outside of normal working hours.
We continue to take new enquiries – please contact us through our website or by telephone on 01392 256854, which continues to be answered 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday.
Our existing clients can contact their lawyer using their usual method.
We would ask that you only post and DX documents to us if necessary, such as originals needing to be sent or where you do not have facilities to send an electronic copy. This will prevent unnecessary delays to your matter.
You can make payments to use over the telephone with reception or through Julie Farmer, Finance Manager, on 01392 286763. We will never send our bank details to you via email. If you receive such an email, please inform us immediately as this may indicate fraudulent or criminal activity.
Happy new year everyone, keep safe and thank you for your patience during these uncertain times.