Property Ownership and Finance

Are you buying a property jointly and want to protect your investment? Do you want to transfer a share of your home to a spouse or child, or remove a co-owner following a separation? Are you thinking about using your property to raise money?

For most of us, our property isn’t just an investment but the roof over our head and a home full of memories for us and our loved ones, so it’s important to protect it properly and make sure you understand your rights now and in the future. Whether you want to set out the terms of a joint ownership, transfer some or all of the shares in a property, or raise money from your home, getting expert legal advice is vital.

Our residential property specialists can help with a range of property agreements and transactions, including declarations of trust, transfers of equity, remortgaging and equity release.

A named member of our residential property team will support your case from start to finish and keep you informed throughout the process.

We will start by meeting with you to understand your circumstances and requirements. We will help you to understand your rights and your options, as well as any risks.

You will be able to speak to another member of the team if your case manager is unavailable.

A trustworthy and reliable service – actually recommendable.

Residential Conveyancing Fee Calculator

Declarations of Trust

Transfer of Equity


Equity Release

The team
Clare Aryeetey
Clare Aryeetey

Conveyancing Assistant

Cyndy Walker
Cyndy Walker

Chartered Legal Executive and Head of Residential Property

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Conveyancing Caseworker