Do you have a claim for compensation?

Our friendly injury lawyers are specialists in dealing with personal injury claims and we can advise you whether you may have a claim for personal injury compensation after an accident.

Do I have a personal injury claim?

If you are injured or become unwell because of someone’s breach of their duty to you, then you may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation. You need to be able to show that you have suffered a loss due to the action or inaction of someone who owes you a duty of care. These include people like employers, other road users or people in charge of property.

If you are in any doubt as to whether or not you have a personal injury claim you should seek legal advice. We will need to know the circumstances of the accident and we will make an assessment about whether it is something we may be able to help with. We can usually act on a no win no fee agreement.

Our specialist personal injury lawyers are here to make things easier for you and your family. Contact us to discuss your personal injury compensation claim.

The Team
Victoria Matthews
Victoria Matthews

Chartered Legal Executive and Head of Business

Relevant News

Your FAQs Answered: Property Ownership Disputes

We answer some of the most common questions about property ownership and jointly owned property disputes. My partner and I bought our home jointly. We were never married but have now separated. How much of the property do I own? The beneficial interest in the property...

read more
Cohabitation disputes: property ownership and rights

What is a cohabitation dispute? Disputes about property ownership can occur in a variety of circumstances. You may be going through a divorce, may have bought property with family and/or friends, you may be contesting a will, or you may have inherited some property....

read more
The Cartridges Law Guide to Small Claims

What is a small claim? Small claims are defined in the court rules as claims for sums of money of under £10,000.  Every case before the court is allocated to a “track” and each track has different rules.  One of the three tracks is for small claims defined as above...

read more