Housing Problems and Disputes

Have you found yourself unable to pay your mortgage and facing court action? Have you been evicted from your property? Are you a landlord seeking repossession of your property?

We can advise you on taking steps to protect your position, whether this is an agreement that enables you to keep your home after building up arrears, or securing the eviction of a tenant who has failed to adhere to their tenancy agreement. We can ensure the correct legal process is followed for repossession and advise on disputes over rent or repairs.

We deliver a housing service which supports clients across the south west of England. We work for both private landlords and for tenants renting in the private sector and from councils and housing associations.
Legal Aid is available for some housing matters on a means tested basis.

We will start by meeting you and discussing your case. This service is delivered face to face and you will always know who is handling your case, from start to finish.

We will also attend meetings, including mediation, with councils or housing associations and negotiate with local authorities, as well as represent clients at court.

If your case manager is unavailable, another member of the team will make every effort to speak to you on the day.

I was very happy with the service I received and the communication, at all times was excellent throughout the case.

Rent or Mortgage Repossession

Illegal Evictions

Property in Disrepair

Civil Injunctions

The team