Children and Families
We are leading family law solicitors based in Exeter and working across Devon. Our highly experienced family lawyers can advise on parental rights and responsibilities, child custody arrangements and contact disputes. We are providers of legal aid for family law matters and can advise whether you are eligible.
- When did you last see your child?
- Has contact with your child been stopped?
- Are you worried about your child’s welfare in the care of another?
- Has somebody stopped you from seeing your child?
- Do you have concerns about a new partner?
- Is your ex-partner trying to stop you from seeing your children?
- Is the other parent wanting to make plans for your child which you are unhappy about?
- Do you or the other parent want to move away with the children?
- Are you dealing with Cafcass as part of your divorce or separation proceedings?
Our specialist family law solicitors can provide legal advice to anybody in close contact with a child, including parents, grandparents, siblings or extended family members.
A named family lawyer will deal with your case from start to finish. We can advise you about the criteria for legal aid for family law cases. You will be given clear and focused advice throughout your case including guidance about your position and how much the case will cost, where relevant. We will keep you fully informed about each stage and any outcomes.
To make an enquiry or book an appointment with one of our family law solicitors, please contact Mark Fairchild, Family Team Administrator.
Good service, in words I could understand.
“A good lawyer will help you manage your expectations and never overpromise on the likely outcomes in your case.”Kristi Ashworth - Paralegal / New Client Coordinator Telephone: 01392 286797 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Name: Kristi Ashworth Job title:...
"My advice for anyone considering a career in law is to try and gain experience in the areas you are interested in – each area of law is very different."Hannah Quick - Family Law Solicitor Telephone: 01392 286761Email: email@example.com Name: Hannah...
What are care proceedings? If a Local Authority decides that they need to take action to keep a child safe, they will apply for a court order. This process is known as care proceedings. What are pre-proceedings? A Local Authority will enter into pre-proceedings...
Having dealt with many family matters over the years, especially those involving children, we know that the festive season can be an emotional time. If conflict over Christmas child arrangements arises, this magical time for parent’s and their children can turn sour....