Our key workers have kept us going through this challenging time.
You have helped us, now we want to be there for you when it matters! As a demonstration of our long-term support to these important members of our community, we are offering a 15% discount on all of our services until 1 June 2021 for a;ll key workers (subject to terms and conditions below).
Zoom and telephone appointments are available, as well as socially-distanced appointments for clients that need to see a legal professional in person.
This offer is open to anyone who has been identified as key worker by the Government during the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- Health and social care
- Education and childcare
- Key public services
- Local and national government
- Food and other necessary goods
- Public safety and national security
- Utilities, communication and financial services
For a full list of key workers please click here. The offer also extends to private businesses offering services in these areas.
Thank you for all you have done for us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for up to three transactions per client.
- Offer valid for key workers based in England and Wales
- Offer cannot be used in legal-aid instructions or for matters where we agree a damages-based agreement / conditional fee agreement with the client.
- Cannot be applied in conjunction with any other offer from the firm.
- Discount applied to our fees only. Discount does not apply to any disbursements incurred in the transaction.
- Discount is limited to a total discount of £250 per transaction
- Clients need to provide proof that they are key worker at the start of the matter.
- The matter must be in the sole or joint name of the key worker or key business.
- Call our team on 01392 286779 and identify yourself as a key worker to claim your discount.
- Offer ends 1 June 2021.
- Discount does not apply to matters opened prior to 26 May 2020.