Your Business Premises and Land
Our commercial property solicitors can provide expert advice on a full range of property matters, including commercial conveyancing, commercial lettings and commercial landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities.
Commercial property services
Our commercial conveyancing and property services include:
- acting for the buyer, seller or guarantor on any purchase or sale of property for business or development purposes
- acting for commercial landlords
- drafting commercial leases and negotiating terms
- acting for commercial tenants upon the grant of a new lease or the assignment of an existing lease
- advising generally on the responsibilities and liabilities incurred by landlords or tenants, and regulations relating to business premises
We’re here to help
We work closely with all our clients to build a deep understanding of the business and its sector, suppliers, customers and future plans. We aim to be a helpful partner for businesses at every stage of life.
We can provide advice in a number of ways to best suit you and your business, including:
- one-off questions or queries
- tailored assistance with specific matters or transactions
- access to regular advice and support across all of our commercial departments at a reduced hourly rate with our SME Support Days
Having served our business community for many years, we know the importance of efficiency and communication in any transaction. One of our commercial property solicitors will meet with you at your convenience to discuss the terms of the transaction and your business plans going forward. We work closely with other professional teams to keep the transaction moving and achieve your goals in a timely manner, all the while keeping you involved and informed at the necessary moments.
Contact us for a quote or to book an appointment.
Great – always at hand to answer any of my questions. Joe is a credit to the firm – nothing was too much trouble with him. I highly recommend this firm & I will be using them in the future as well – keep up the good work
Leanne Yendell a commercial solicitor with our business team shares her tips on what business owners and managers should consider now that businesses are re-opening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYh3ZB6AQM
With pressure to close from government, leasehold premise tenants are increasingly anxious about the fall-out from Covid-19. The retail and leisure sectors are historically subject to commercial leases and with no rental equivalent of the ‘mortgage holiday’, they are...
Problem one: Delays to dispute resolution The civil justice system in the UK will inevitably slow as a result of the government measures. In one of my cases, despite ACAS Early Conciliation seemingly operating as well as could be expected, it was in fact the parties...
You may be familiar with Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) being the sting in the tail of any residential property transaction that exceeds certain thresholds. What may not be known to those new to business is that SDLT may also be payable by the buyer in commercial property...