Starting Your Business
Our business solicitors provide legal advice for startups. If you are starting a business, our startup lawyers can help you to understand the legal requirements for new businesses and all the rules and procedures you will need to be aware of. Contact us to find out more about our startup support services.
Support for startups
Starting a business is an exciting time but it’s important not to overlook the legal details. Specialist startup legal advice will help you avoid mistakes that could be costly later on.
A startup lawyer from our business team will help you explore:
- What is the best legal structure for your business?
- If there is more than one owner, how will your relationship be regulated?
- Who will work for your business and will they be employed?
- What are the legal implications of financing options and investment opportunities?
- What are the laws and regulations affecting the day-to-day operations of your start-up?
We’re here to help
We work closely with all our clients to build a deep understanding of the business and its sector, suppliers, customers and future plans. We aim to be a helpful partner for businesses at every stage of life.
We can offer legal advice for startups in a number of ways to best suit you, including:
- one-off questions or queries about starting your business
- our full startup support service covering all the advice, registrations and documentation you need from the outset
- startup legal advice plus regular access to all of our commercial departments at a reduced hourly rate with our SME Support Days
A named lawyer will handle your account, and a member of the business team will always be available to speak to on a day to day basis.
Contact us for a quote or to book an appointment.
I must say personally that I find your approach to offering advice on business law very fresh and uncomplicated and look forward to working together more frequently in the future.
If you are starting a business, it is important to consider the pros and cons of different legal structures, and choose the best one for you.
Leanne Yendell a commercial solicitor with our business team shares her tips on what business owners and managers should consider now that businesses are re-opening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYh3ZB6AQM