Piers qualified as a solicitor in 1973, and is a consultant member of the Private Client and Business teams. He is engaged in advising a wide range of business clients and advising individuals as to wills, lasting power of attorney, administration of estates and other property matters.
Piers trained in Winchester and had his own legal practice in West Somerset for a number of years before moving to Devon.
- Administration of estates
- Commercial property
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Former Director of West Somerset Railway Company and Fool Time (a circus school in Bristol)
- Former Director of an alternative & sustainable energy group in Exmoor
- Past owner of the Dragon House Hotel, Bilbrook
- Choral singing