Nicola joined Cartridges Law in June 2017 as a Support Worker for the Civil Litigation Team. Later, in 2018, she started her Training Contract with the firm.
In her role, Nicola provides assistance to the two fee earners of the Civil Litigation Team and is particularly involved in cases concerning road traffic accidents, accidents at work and public liability.
Prior to joining Cartridges Law, Nicola was an Appropriate Adult for Devon County Council and studied the Legal Practice Course after gaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Legal research
- Interviewing and advising clients
- Building client relationships
- Regularly attends her local Church in Torquay
- Editor of her local parish magazine
- Enjoys walking her cocker spaniel, Holly