Managing Partner and Solicitor
Nicky is the Firm’s Managing Partner. She is the firm’s Compliance Officer for Legal Practice (COLP) and Finance and Administrations (COFA). She also is the Head of the Family Team.
Nicky joined Cartridges Law in 2007 from Somerset County Council, having qualified as a solicitor in 2001, following an earlier qualification as a social worker.
Outside of the firm, Nicky is a member of the Law Society Children Panel, the Association of Lawyers for Children, and the Law Society’s Management Section.
- Representing children‚ guardians and parents in Court proceedings
- Matters involving local authorities
- Representing children in complex private law children matters
- Vice Chair of Governors at West Exe Nursery school
- Interested in the promotion and support of independent businesses in Exeter, and is an active member of the Exeter Federation of Small Businesses
- Committed to supporting local community initiatives
- To relax, Nicky escapes in her campervan