Partner and Solicitor
Nicky is Head of the Family Team and a Partner in the firm. She is also the firm’s Compliance Officer for Legal Practice (COLP).
Nicky joined Cartridges Law in 2007 from Somerset County Council, having qualified as a solicitor in 2001, following an earlier qualification as a social worker.
Outside of the firm, Nicky is a member of the Law Society Children Panel and the Association of Lawyers for Children.
- Representing children‚ guardians and parents in Court proceedings
- Matters involving local authorities
- Representing children in complex private law children matters
- Vice Chair of Governors at West Exe Nursery school
- Interested in the promotion and support of independent businesses in Exeter, and is an active member of the Exeter Federation of Small Businesses
- Committed to supporting local community initiatives
- To relax, escapes in her campervan