Lisa joined Cartridges Law in December 2018 as an part-time administrator working with Joe Norman in the Business Team. She also supports the Housing Department working closely with Faye Newbery and Richard Westlake.
Prior to Cartridges Law, Lisa was the Office Manager of a large Law firm in Taunton. After a career break and relocating to Devon, Lisa took up a position as Front of House Supervisor for Mercedes-Benz in Exeter for 5 years.
- Legal administration supporting both the Business and Housing Teams
- Highly experienced in administration and client facing roles
- Volunteer Marshal at Revolution Skate
- Values her time with family
- Enjoys walking her dog on Dartmoor