Leanne has worked in the legal sector since 2012 with experience of medico-legal contracts, company commercial and family law.
Leanne is a trainee solicitor, who has a significant amount of drive for learning and writing about topics in her field, and making the law more accessible and understandable to all. Previously, she has written for the Law Society as well as a number of legal blogs and websites. She is also an ambassador for social media, working to manage our internal social media accounts and providing content for our blog. She is also a member of the South West Data Protection and Privacy Network.
Prior to entering law, Leanne worked in business development in the media industry for the PR and marketing arm of a large regional news service.
- Data protection matters and developing privacy frameworks;
- Commercial contracts and terms of business/supply;
- Business structuring;
- Employment (Employer); and
- IP and IT.
- A keen reader and writer, particularly in topics such as history, science and politics
- Travelling and experiencing other cultures
- Enjoys personal development through learning forums and idea exchanges
Flex and the City: Why Exeter’s Businesses Should Encourage Flexible Working
2nd July 2019
A long overdue focus has been given to flexible working thanks to Mother Pukka’s #flexappeal campaign. While employees have a…
Exeter solicitors warn influencers – ‘with great selling power comes great responsibility’
28th May 2019
From Rachel’s haircut to Beckham’s briefs – celebrities have influenced many of us. We’d expect them to as this is…