Leanne has worked in the legal sector since 2012 with experience of medico-legal contracts, company commercial and family law.
Leanne is a trainee solicitor (first seat), who has a significant amount of drive for learning and writing about topics in her field, and making the law more accessible and understandable to all. Previously, she has written for the Law Society as well as a number of legal blogs and websites.
Prior to entering law, Leanne worked in business development in the media industry for the PR and marketing arm of a large regional news service.
- GDPR auditing and implementation advice
- Developing privacy frameworks for businesses, including the drafting of necessary policies
- Drafting of terms and conditions for start-up companies and subsidiaries
- A keen reader and writer, particularly in topics such as history, science and politics
- Travelling and experiencing other cultures
- Enjoys personal development through learning forums and idea exchanges