Kelly joined Cartridges Law Residential Property Team in 2009 having worked previously within the conveyancing departments of two other busy Exeter firms. She has a wealth of knowledge derived from her 10 years’ plus experience within the sector. She now deals with most aspects of sales, purchases, transfers and re-mortgages and assists in the day to day running of matters.
- File and case management
- Preparation of contract packages
- Pre-contract enquiries
- Exchanges and completions
- Spending time with family and friends
- Cinema (horror movies, in particular)
- Spinning and other gym classes.