Dan joined the firm in March 2016 as a legal apprentice and is now working towards his CILEx Qualifications.
Dan deals with the majority of initial enquiries for the Private Client department with the exception of Estate Administration.
Dan’s area of work is centered around the preparation of Wills, Inheritance Tax Advice and working in conjunction with the Office of the Public Guardian in the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Preparation of Wills
- Inheritance Tax Advice
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Nominated for Team of the Year Award (Devon & Somerset Law Society)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Dementia Friend
- Supporter of Age UK Budding Friends