Solicitor and Head of Civil Litigation
Chris is head of the Civil Litigation department and has a wide experience of civil and injury cases including disputes about wills, accidents, industrial diseases and professional negligence. Chris heads up the team and is responsible for litigation and injury work at the firm. Chris has long been recognised having expertise in cases involving catastrophic and complex injury and joined Cartridges in 2010 from a firm in Bristol.
- Injury claims
- Commercial disputes
- Road traffic accidents
- Disputes about wills
- Industrial disease claims
- Accidents at work
- Public liability claims
- Injuries due to negligence
- Chris lives just outside of Exeter with his family and is a keen cyclist and enthusiast for classic cars and motorbikes.
- He was previously an archaeologist.
- Most of his time is taken up by his two small boys who generally keep his hands full.
- Chris can be heard most Fridays presenting Legally Speaking on Radio Exe.