Alice joined Cartridges Law as a Solicitor in the Family Team in July 2017. Specialising in care proceedings, Alice represents the interests of both parents and Local Authorities within aspects of private and public law.
Her case load often involves working with clients who have highly complex needs; including mental health, drug and alcohol abuse, neglect, non-accidental injuries and sexual abuse.
Alice qualified in 2007 while working at a private practice in London. After this she worked for Social Services and Local Authorities in Jersey, Wiltshire and Newcastle, before joining Cartridges Law.
- Specialises in handling her own advocacy
- Building strong rapports with clients
- Assisting clients with complex legal needs
- Regular runner, paddle boarder and yoga practitioner
- Is a trained voluntary Relaxed Kids Teacher