Funding Your Case

There are a number of ways to fund your claim.

These include:

  • you may have an insurance policy (on your house or your car) providing legal expenses cover
  • if you are a member of a union or staff association, you may be eligible for funding through them.

If these options do not apply, do not worry!

If we think you have a good claim we will find a way to fund it for you, probably under a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). CFA's mean that we take no payment for our work unless we win the case for you when the legal costs should be recoverable from the other side.

We can also offer insurance to make sure that, if your claim is not successful, you are not liable for the other side's legal costs.

  • Many thanks Chris for the cheque in settlement of my claim for the accident.

call me back...