Our Personal Injury Department has recovered millions of pounds for our clients injured at home, at work, or on the road. And that result is no accident.
We offer personal advice from the winning team, solicitor Chris Tagg, Legal Executive Victoria Matthews and consultant Tony Griffin, all supported by Kathy Hulland and Charlotte Cameron.
If you come to us, we guarantee your claim will be handled personally by Chris, Victoria or Tony, experts with many years experience in successful personal injury claims.
Contact the Injury Claims team on 01392 286798 or e-mail email@example.com
These are just a few testimonials from clients who have instructed us to pursue an injury claim for them:
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all your help with my claim. You made the process very easy for me and I would certainly recommend you and Cartridges to any of my friends who would be looking for any legal help."
- "First of all can I say how delighted I am with the settlement you have managed to obtain for me, which was way beyond anything I was expecting. Thank you so much for your help and advice."
- "May I take this opportunity to thank Cartridges and your good self for all your help and assistance in what has been a difficult time for me and your support has been much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to my friends and family."
- "We tried solicitors before and none of them were as good as Cartridges. Thank you."
- "Back in 2010 myself and my wife were travelling in a car on Two Bridges Road in Exeter, when we stopped in traffic we were struck from behind by another vehicle, both of us suffered injuries. Of course we contacted our insurers and our insurers put us in touch with some solicitors who they said would represent us. Some months later we had both been told that our cases were worth in the region of £1600 to £1700 and I was under pressure to accept an offer of £1600. My wife was under pressure to accept an offer of £2999. We didn’t think this was enough, we both have physical jobs and we’d been out of action for some time as a result of our injuries. On a recommendation we saw Chris Tagg at Cartridges who took over our cases and after quite a fight recovered £6750 for me and £6000 for my wife, it is a much better result than we would ever have got with the insurance solicitors; and that’s why I would recommend Cartridges. Mr W, Exeter "