Cartridges Law is an independent solicitors practice in St Thomas, Exeter. We have been in business since 1973 and provide specialist advice in both private and legal aid matters. Our aims are to:
- provide excellent legal services to our customers within a friendly, approachable, professional environment
- deliver value for money in our casework
- demonstrate social responsibility in our working practices
- develop our skills and expertise to meet the needs of the community
- provide comfortable working conditions and secure employment for our staff0
The management of the firm is undertaken by its three Partners with the Managing Partner Penny Scott taking the lead.
Cartridges Law Business Plan is kept relevant through regular reviews which enable all our staff to have an input into the firm's development.
Cartridges Law has been accredited with the Lexcel Practice Management standard since 2007, acknowledging our high standard of management and customer care. Lexcel accreditation requires us to actively manage our firm so that clients and staff alike are fairly and professionally treated.